feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome to my bloggie-woggie,

Whats new? I don't know but mum been asking me about updating and not putting more picures.
So I figured what the heck, new look to the old bloggie. Besides blogger works well with my phone.
Yup my K800i has this function whereby I can just snap and post it to the bloggie straight.
So if you see a urinal or a toilet door you can guess where I am and what I am doing.
Come to think of it, would be pretty useful if I got kidnap. Ask the kidnappers to pose and snap.
Or I can update prices of things you see. Aaa now that would be fun.... Wonders of technology. :)

Yesterday I made my first cup of coffee myself. Yes I dont drink coffee... Oh no it's the end of the world.
Yuck, coffee is bitter. Period. No matter how many spoons of sugar (note I didn't say teaspoons :D) you put,
the drink always tend to end up like bitter gourd soup. Then again I put two spoons of coffee... -_-*

So then I was corrected that the amount of powder I used was a wee bit too much. Something about a formula,
1-2-3. One spoon of coffee, two spoons of sugar and... yeap she stopped there. I wondered until today what it is. I must be missing something... but what is it? So I tried 3 spoons of water. Tasted like raw ginseng. Ack....

Final attempt today, one pinch of nescafe, 5 spoons of milo, and 2 spoons of sugar. I made my first neslo.
Yeap pretty proud of myself. Was feeling all good till I notice drool all over my table and my head lying on it.
Sigh... I need to work on the amount of coffee. Afternoons are really bad for me. :D




*Milo rocks! You know why? Cause Daniel Chong endorses it :D :D :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment