feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Weird inventions

I have been checking out weird stuff online.
To me this new product takes the cake.
Called the Fizzcup. Whoever who thought of it is either brilliant or idiotic,
no room for inbetween. Why?


Here is what it looks like


Now you must be thinking, cool I can have a fizz float wherever I go.
Well you are only half correct. You see the tub up on your regular soda bottle?
Yup that is the Fizz cup. So you fill it up with ice cream and then squeeze the bottle.
A small volcano of soda will erupt to the cup making it a float.
Now, few things to consider. The ice cream you put in must be high quality, non melting ones.
Cause here in Msia, our ice cream starts to puddle the moment it leaves the wrapper.
Meaning you will be having almost creamlike substance on the cup and squirting soda does not help.

Imagine you going around and trying to look cool with the cup, someone comes up to you and say
"Yo dawg, who puked in your cup man?"
Yup I would say that to you if you used it :D
Ok I am being mean, but seriously anyone using the cup looks like their on a portable life support.


Dont believe me?

I need oxygen. *gasp gasp



0 comments:

Post a Comment