feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Japan Tour Day 5 (Final)

Japan Tour 5

So this was our final day in Japan! I love this place cause it makes you feel young again.
It's a magical place where you leave your problem and struggles at the main gate.
How cool is that? Everyone is happy and estatic in there! Jolly fun!


Disney Castle. Normally you see this in Disney movies starters

Main gate!

Our tickets!

Small parade

Stage show

Check out the orang putih

I don't know what Mickey was doing

Toy Story. I love those green dudes

Cookies

The kid is cuter than Mickey

Awesome balloon. Last longer too!

Small world

Smal small world

Roger Rabbit scares kid. I like him

Disney goodies

















Parades!

I am finally done with Japan... Omigosh! Hahah hope you enjoyed those pics!
Take care all ... now back to serious blogging



0 comments:

Post a Comment