feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Footie

Well I haven't been playing sports for more than 6 months hence the gain of weight.
Still yet to fully recover from a bad knee injury, but soon. :)
Can't wait to be kicking balls and breaking arms!
Some say that futsall is a guy's sport, I beg to differ.
Girls can play as well as most of us guys can and yea be rough at the same time.
All they need is get out of the herding mindset and they will do fine :D
What herding instinct do I mean?
Picture this with me, with girls it's 1 ball 10 girls.

Nope still dont get it? Ok let me try this
With the guys it's 1 ball and 2 guys fighting over it. :D :D :D
Ok ok I better stop making fun.

Just kidding girls but seriously it is just a sport and we do it for a good excersize and fun.

Think girls can't be rough?

I rest my case :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment