feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Water Horse



Remember this show?

Well I don't really like it.
Never did enjoy British production cept' for a certain few.
Felt like I was watching Free Willy all over again.
Willy was still adorable when he was big can't say the same for the Loch.


Compare them



Well maybe it's just my taste cause Belle enjoyed it. Haha
But enough of that. Watch it and you will see what I mean.
However this post is about a new breed of water horse.
It's the first I have seen but apparently it exist and there are sign boards warning ppl about it.


Check this out. Its a Water Horse mix Jelly Fish.
I call it the Jelly Horse or the Water Fish.
Some people come up with the weirdest drawings. Apparently the sign is also sexist, unless you are a man that loves to wear bikini. Oh yea mind you only bald people should be worried :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment