feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

After all the drama...

::ming:: I am convinced now that iPhone is the next best thing
::Apple:: I am glad you see it our way. We simplify the way things work and make it work for you
::ming:: Yea now that I see what an Apple iPhone can do, I am just gonna depend on it.
::Apple:: You took your pills this morning right? This doesn't sound normal
::ming:: Nar I am truly convinced. I haven't seen a single device that is capable of such things. You guys must have spent lots on the commercial
::Apple:: Which commercial?
::ming:: This one ... Wait let me put it up. There ya go



::Apple:: What????? THIS IS NOT OUR OFFICIAL COMMERCIAL
::ming:: You mean it doesn't do all those things? I feel ripped off
::Apple:: Ripped off? You haven't even purchase it you buffoon!
::ming:: Nevertheless I will see you in court
::Apple:: It's NOT an official commercial!
::ming:: You mean there is an unonfficial iPhone out there? I want that one then I guess
::Apple:: Talking to you is really challenging. It's like talking to a retard
::ming:: Wow .. racist, making fun of retards. Your list goes on doesn't it
::Apple:: I am done talking to you. I am going to bed
::ming:: My 5 hrs is up already? What a rip off. You wont see that with my K800i
::Apple:: Aaaarghhhh!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment