feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Labels:

Microsoft Surface

Imagine eating on a table, while surfing, watching Youtube, looking at pictures and videos. Yup that's me on my computer table with my bowl of Maggi. I don't get all this fuss about the new techonology that Microsoft has come up with. They have just built a very expensive table that allows you to surf, view pictures, watch videos, order stuff from menu, transfer between mobile phones, pdas, and cameras. Hah I do that with my pc all the time. I mean it's like implementing current technology to existing products. Hmm I bet it would be cool to have a LCD toilet bowl. So while I am counting the floaters vs sinkers I can watch my favourite series or something. Even better have the picture of ppl I dislike under it while I pass motion. Now that is technology.


Ok fine... You got me. I am impressed with this piece of touch screen technology. Some people say it's a copy of iPhone on a bigger scale. I can almost hear Apple shouting "Try to fit that in your pocket!" ...

So what can this new impressive dining table do ?

The list isn't confirmed but thats what most reviews say

- Internet, surfing etc

- View pictures and videos (Able to manipulate size and form)

- Drawing block (I will spank my kid doodling on this expensive table, sit him/her in a corner and hand him/her a proper drawing block)

- Exchange data, from music to videos and files. Able to detect whatever that lies on top. Coolness. (Wonder what it detects if I sit on it butt naked)

- Order things from menu. Mostly for restaurant uses.

- Pay bills and share the amount with frens. Just drop your VISA/Mastercard and voila! (This is where I will drop a fake Mac D card and look disappointed, pick up my phone to dial a phony number and shout at a pretend card company)

- Listening to Music (iTunes anyone?)

- Advanced Maps (So incase you are lost in the States, just fly back to Malaysia and come to my house. Then you can use this cool device to find the place you wanna go in US and have no problem getting there)

- Play games (Yeap the new generations are going to be wearing neck brakets. Apparently it's the new 'in' thing since the invention of the Surface)

-Mirror Puzzle. (Able to arrange video puzzlle with touch screen square cubic glasses)

So thats about what it does now. Check out these videos and drool





0 comments:

Post a Comment